What are the actual progress of the pilot projects? There must be some problems for the local developers with less experience, how to help resolve? Large amount of equipment and services are in urgent need, where to purchase? And what’s the situation of China local CSP value chain?
Almost all the CSP plants are located in West China, far from the developed eastern cities. What are the influences on CSP plant construction and operation from the local environment?
To get you understand the status quo of China CSP industry and have close eye on the actual plant site, CSP Focus China Tour on Nov 5-14 will be on the show.
The project being visited will be Shouhang Dunhuang 10MW molten salt tower plant which was completed in December 2016. The project has become the third globally and first in Asia that is capable to continuously generate power for 24 hours. Near to the 10MW plant, its 2nd phase of 100MW tower project is under construction.
Together with CSP plant site view, the delegation will also be visiting 5 cities and meeting with China leading project developers, designing institutes, key component providers, which include:
- China National Solar Thermal Alliance, discussion on policy trend, local industry chain development, R&D cooperation potential, etc.
- Shouhang IHW Energy Saving, the project developer of 10MW+100MW CSP Tower project in Dunhuang, the EPC contractor of CGNSED 50MW PT project in Delingha.
- North China Power Engineering, the leading power engineering company in China, participating several CSP projects in China.
- NWEPDI Northwest Electric Power Design Institute, another leading power engineering company in China, participating several CSP projects in China, EPC contractor of Hami 50MW molten salt tower CSP project.
- Zhejiang Supcon Solar, the developer of 50MW Supcon Delingha molten salt tower CSP plant, and completed China 1st commercial CSP project.
- Shanghai Electric Central Academy, one of the leading CSP R&D institute in China, focusing on the R&D on molten salt tower receiver and heliostats design.
- Jiangsu Xinchen, the developer of 50MW beam down tower CSP project in Yumen.
- Royal Tech CSP, the developer of two CSP plants, 50MW and 100MW each; and the receiver tube manufacturer in China.
- United Energy Storage Technology Ltd., TES system integrator in China.