The cost of Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) has already come down below US$ 10 cents/kWh, an impressive achievement considering that 10 years ago US$ 37 cents/kWh was the norm.
Hear from the innovators who are pushing CSP costs to new lows and will analyze how novel technologies will bring disruptive cost-savings to bear in ATA Insights’ next session:
- What? Free Webinar: Pushing the boundaries of cost reductions: innovative CSP Technologies
- When? Tuesday, Feb 20th
- Where? Online – Places are free but limited. Sign up here http://bit.ly/2mTNbcf
In this webinar, we’ll learn about:
- Innovative heat transfer fluids that can operate at higher temperatures, bringing higher energy output
- Complete CSP system redesigns that optimize performance whilst reducing costs by simplifying construction and operation
- Optimizing energy yield through components employing enhanced designs and new materials
Remember, places are limited so make sure to reserve your spot here today.