The 12th CSP Focus China 2022 will be held on April 21-22 in Beijing China. The conference will be ON LINE too, with instant bilingual translation.
A new wave of CSP development, and GW of CSP projects, will emerge in China and the rest of world after the staggering year of 2021.
As was declared clearly in “Action Plan for Carbon Dioxide Peaking Before 2030”, an official statement released by the State Council of China, “…to promote CSP development actively, and establish Renewable Energy Composite Complex integrating CSP, PV and Wind…”, over 1GW of CSP projects were planned and approved in Dec 2021, and should be commissioned by 2023, which means all of these projects will and have to kick off early 2022.
Find below a list of upcoming 1.3GW CSP Projects:
- Project Pipeline—CSP Projects Planning and Pipeline in Multi-RE Complementary Complex
- Problems and Challenges—Uncover challenges over current and future CSP development
- CSP Re-Orientation —Integration with Other REs and Multi-Energy Complementary Complex
- Projects Update — Status-quo of CSP New Builds and Future Project Bidding Worldwide
- Technology Innovations—State of art CSP Innovations in Solar Field, HX and TES, and Power Block etc.
Click HERE to download the conference agenda.
Sunny Sun丨CSP Focus