In the past quarter 500 MW of Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) projects have been awarded under government-backed renewable energy programs.
Of this, 400 MW has been allocated to consortiums including the Saudi-based developer, ACWA Power.
Remarkable about this quarter is the record low tariffs that were bid in new projects.
The March 2015 edition of the CSP Today Quarterly Update examines the latest movements of leading CSP companies including ACWA Power, SolarReserve, BrightSource Energy and more.
It also analyses the latest developments in the global CSP market, offering key insights into the latest market developments including:
– Latest updates in South Africa’s CSP market including details around the recently awarded Kathu and Redstone CSP plants.
– More on Namibia’s plans to develop a CSP roadmap for the country.
– Get the details on the Noor II and Noor III projects awarded to ACWA Power and Sener in Morocco’s Ouarzazate Next Program.
– Updates on the Duba 1 ISCC in Saudi Arabia – including explanation of project bidders and contracts awarded.
– Find out what is happening with CSP projects in Kuwait.
– Learn how oil prices will impact CSP projects.
– Breakdowns of project pipelines according to country, status and technology in over 30 CSP markets with detailed analysis of South Africa, Morocco, the USA, Namibia, Chile, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, India, Italy, Israel, Spain and Cyprus.
The March edition of the CSP Today Quarterly Update consists of 37 pages of data rich analysis, including 39 tables and figures. It is now available from: https://secure.csptoday.com/research/quarterly-purchase.php