The event will focus on China’s CSP industry policy trends, top projects at home and abroad as well as advanced CSP technical improvements.
CBI BIZ will launch the 3rd Annual China Concentrating Solar Power Summit on April 10th-12th, 2013 in Beijing, China.
The event will focus on China’s CSP industry policy trends, top projects at home and abroad as well as advanced CSP technical improvements. Delegates from well-known enterprises, including China Huaneng Group, China Guangdong Nuclear Solar Energy Development, BrightSource Energy, Abengoa solar, Schott Solar, HAWE, Rioglass and Flabeg, will attend this grand event.
The organizing committee will also present a campaign to promote the 64MW Parabolic Trough CSP Plant Project* in Hebei Province at 14:00-16:00 on April 10th. Guest speakers are being invited from the project developer. Related representatives, leaders and experts will introduce the general planning, current construction status and problems of the project. Meanwhile, delegates from various CSP enterprises at home and abroad will gather for communication and business opportunities.
Join us to hear from
1. Andreas Nocker, Key Market Manager, HAWE Hydraulik SE
2. Eli Mandelberg, Executive V.P. & CBDO, HelioFocus Ltd.
3. Han Qinghao, General Manager, China Guangdong Nuclear Solar Energy Development Corp.
4. Huang Wenjun, Vice President & Chief Engineer, Zhejiang SUPCON Solar Technology Co., Ltd.
5. Jiang Fengxiang, Director of CSP Business Development, Schott Solar
6. Jose Barak, SVP of Development Engineering, BrightSource Energy
7. Jose Maria Villanueva, CEO, Rioglass Solar S.A.
8. Kenneth Cheah, VP of Commercial, Flabeg
9. Klaus Hennecke, Department Head, German Aerospace Center (DLR)
10. Lu Zhiheng, International Business Development Project Manager, Abengoa Solar
11. Robert Pitz-Paal, Director, Institute of Solar Research, German Aerospace Center (DLR)
12. Tian Zenghua, Department of Engineering, New Energy, North China Power Engineering CO., LTD. of China Power Engineering Consulting Group
13. Xu Shisen, President, CHNG Clean Energy Technology Research Institute
14. Yvonne Huang, Head of China Business Development, BrightSource Energy
* In September 2012, China first large-scale parabolic trough CSP project based in Chabei, Hebei Province was contracted by Beijing Guotoujunan Investment Management Co., Ltd. and Chabei Zone. With a target output of 350 million kWh and an investment of RMB 1.8 billion, this national demonstration project is expected to complete by September 2014.
For more Information, please visit: http://events.cbichina.com/con/csp2013/index.html