We analyze the market for Concentrated Solar Power in China including an analysis of the present market, manufacturing capacity, solar thermal power technology development, and the future potential of CSP in China.
The Chinese government is going all out to boost the growth of renewable energy in the country. By 2020, the government has targeted to raise the mix of renewable energy in its overall energy share to six percent.
With the support from the government, the Chinese solar power market has been growing exponentially in recent years. Furthermore, the cost of solar power in China is likely to fall by 20 percent in the coming five years as China prepares to embark on a large-scale application of green energy from 2015.
According to the National Energy Administration, the price of solar in China is expected to fall below 0.8 Yuan a kilowatt hour by 2015 as the country plans to achieve 10 gigawatts of installed solar capacity as part of the 12th Five Year Plan (2011-2015).
Taiyou Research analyzes this lucrative industry in its research report China Solar Power Market.
The report covers the following:
– An analysis of the renewable energy market in China through market profile, market statistics, market segmentation, growth of renewables in China, energy security issues facing China, and China’s 12th Five Year Plan and what it holds for the development of renewable energy.
– Analysis of Why China Needs Renewable Energy.
– Market drivers and factors impacting the Chinese renewable energy industry.
– We look at the market outlook for the Chinese Renewable Energy Industry as well.
Moving on to Chapter 2 of the report, we analyze the Chinese Solar Power Market. This section of the report covers the following:
– Analysis of China’s solar potential – we look at Why China Needs Solar Power, the market for solar power in China, solar resources, solar power installations, profitability of the sector, development of feed-in-tariffs for solar power in China, role of the Renewable Energy Law on the solar power sector, and the profile of some Chinese solar power projects.
– Analysis of the solar potential in China’s provinces. We particularly look at Eastern and Western China, along with the national average level of solar radiation resources in the provinces.
– Regulatory framework driving the solar power industry in China.
– Market for solar photovoltaics in China – the market is analyzed through a market profile, industry chain and scale for PV power in China, industry structure, industry features, raw material and primary industries, crystalline silicon PV cell industry in China, thin film solar cell industry in China, role of the public sector in the industry, cost of PV products in China, and much more.
– We also analyze the market for PV products through cells and modules technology, production equipment and capacity, batteries, power inverters, and controllers.
– Export of PV products, demand and supply scenario, and the market for PV manufacturing equipment is analyzed in the report.
– Solar PV market segment analyzed in this report include Building Integrated PV, module manufacturing, polycrystalline silicon industry, crystalline silicon ingot manufacturing, crystalline silicon solar cell manufacturing, amorphous silicon solar cell manufacturing, and the module encapsulation industry.
– China’s innovation in the photovoltaic industry is analyzed including the importance of PV patents, innovation in cells and modules, materials for thin film PV cells, and the disadvantages of PV production in China are looked at.
– We analyze the market for Concentrated Solar Power in China including an analysis of the present market, manufacturing capacity, solar thermal power technology development, and the future potential of CSP in China.
– The market for solar water heating in China is analyzed. We undertake a market analysis, technical analysis of integrated water heaters, flat plate water heaters, and evacuated tube water heaters. Economics of solar water heating and the issues facing the industry are also discussed.
– We carry out a comparison of the solar markets in Taiwan and China and how the solar manufacturers based in Taiwan are gaining market share in China.
– Investment profile of solar projects in China are analyzed through initial investment cost, estimated output and estimated generation costs.
– Business models of solar companies operating in China are analyzed and how the government is providing incentives to promote the growth of Chinese manufacturers.
– Major players such as JA Solar, China Sunergy, DelSolar, LDK Solar, Motech Solar, and others are profiled in the report.
Taiyou Research’s cutting-edge analysis of the Chinese Solar Power Industry is an ideal guide for investing in this market, as well as getting an in-depth knowledge of the entire solar power market in China.