Detailed overview of China CSP market with installed capacity, generation, carbon savings (2001-2025) and number of homes powered (2001-2025).
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z277sx/concentrated) has announced the addition of GlobalData’s new report "Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) in China, Market Outlook to 2025 – Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles" to their offering.
– A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
– Historical period is during 2001-2011 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2012-2025.
– An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources.
– Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
– Detailed overview on the global CSP market with installed capacity, generation and installed capacity split by major countries. An analysis of cost break-up for CSP power is covered as part of the report.
– Power market scenario in China and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
– An overview on China renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2011.
– Detailed overview of China CSP market with installed capacity, generation, carbon savings (2001-2025) and number of homes powered (2001-2025).
– Deal analysis of China CSP market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
– Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and CSP in particular.
– Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to Buy
– Identify key growth and investment opportunities in China CSP market.
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for CSP market.
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
– Identify key partners and business development avenues.
– Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
– China Huadian Corporation
– China Power Investment Corporation
– Himin Solar
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z277sx/concentrated