“High cost”, has long been a label cited by those who are somewhat against CSP development and surely, we CSP industry players can’t deny that we still have a long way to go in cost reduction so as to make CSP much more competitive in other global energy structure. Proudly speaking, CSP players never stop striving to achieve lower cost and higher efficiency from every detail of the value chain.
“Cost of electricity from CSP plants is highly dependent on the location and size along with PPA terms and financing conditions. A combination of innovation, component prices and soft costs (permitting, financing, engineering …) reduction will be key for competitiveness. ” Dr. Luis Crespo, President of ESTELA & General Secretary of Protermosolar shares the same idea with CSP Focus, who will organize CSP Focus Innovation 2016 (June29-30, Madrid) with the theme of “Consolidate CSP competitiveness by innovation on technology, financing and O&M.”
Owning around 30% of world operational CSP plants, Spain undoubtedly gathers world leading CSP developers/EPCs, technicians, consultancies, operators and component designers and manufacturers. At the very moment of global innovation, CSP Focus will organize an industry innovation gathering in Madrid—CSP Focus Innovation 2016 (June 29~30th, Spain), bringing 200+ senior industry executives an amazing platform to witness the most advanced technologies and assisting you on the way to be excellent and leading in CSP industry. For more details please click and the visit the conference website.
Highlights of CSP Focus 2016>>>
- Discovering CSP development roadmap and the role in global power system, understanding the difficulties in CSP development and solutions
- Barriers and solutions in project financing and interpretation of relevant legal provisions
- Cutting-edge technology innovations on solar field design, system control and configuration
- CSP project performance status and applications of new technology in newly built plants
- Innovations on new materials and O&M optimizations lead to cost reduction
- China market prospect and its role in reducing CAPEX
- Successful stories by emerging markets such as South Africa, Morocco, etc.
CSP Focus Innovation 2016 agenda>>>
· Global CSP development roadmap
· International projects updates
· CSP role in global power system
· New financing mechanism
Panel Discussion: Barriers of project financing and solutions
|Technology Innovation Session
· Innovations on solar field design
· O&M optimization
· The most promising HTF&TES materials and system configuration
· New technology applications in successful projects worldwide
|Emerging Markets Session · China market
· Successful experience from South Africa, Morocco and MENA
|Spain – China CSP Roundtable (By invitation only)|
Please kindly note both speaking and exhibition opportunities are limited. And early-bird price (SAVE USD400) will expire Apr. 21. If you would like to join CSP Focus Innovtion 2016 JUN.29-30 Madrid, please submit on the website or to email@example.com.
Tel: +86 21 5830 0710*8054
Linkedin Account: CSP Focus
Wechat public platform: csp-focus