The 6th International Concentrated Solar Thermal Power Summit held in Seville the past 13th and 14th November counted, one more year, with Invest in Andalucía as a partner for the organization of the event.
During the two days of the Summit, many interesting workshops took place. One of them, a workshop about China – Spain Cooperation in Concentrated Solar Power, organised by the China Spain Renewable Energy Promotion Centre and under the topic “Tools to strengthen cooperation in CSP”, profited of the presence of the Deputy Director of Invest in Andalucia, Elena Gallego. She spoke about the region as a place to invest in solar power thermal and explained the region advantages for foreign companies to set up such as being one of the main platforms for the R&D.
Invest in Andalucía is an initiative promoted by the Regional Government to attract foreign investors to the region. It comprises a multidisciplinary professional team with experience in international investment and it has an office network in 19 countries.
Invest in Andalucía promotes the region and offers transnational companies with implementation or expansion projects in Andalusia a free of charge customized service.
It provides with the following information and services:
- Objective and accurate economic, industry, sector data and market intelligence
- Location, site and premises selection
- Coordination of tailored visits programme to sites, companies, universities and potential partners
- Advice on human resources availability, recruitment services, labour costs and taxes
- Contacts with other official organisms, local administration, etc.
- Incentives and sources of ad-hoc financing
- Softlanding, welcome service intended for facilitating integration of employees from large foreign multinationals in Andalusia