Based in Brussels, the Managing director will develop the strategy and activities necessary to fulfill ESTELA´s objectives.
Based in Brussels and responsible for the day-to-day running of the association, the Managing director will develop, in collaboration with the President and the ExCom members, the strategy and activities necessary to fulfill ESTELA´s objectives. ESTELA´s aim is to further the installation of solar thermal electric plants in Europe and countries of he Mediterranean region.
His/her main responsibilities will include:
* To manage the day-to-day operations of the Brussels office, such as admin, staff, budget control and so on
* To carry out the functions of the secretary in the Executive Committee and General Assembly meetings including fulfilling all the formal aspects.
* To develop the program by initiating & maintaining contact with all the stakeholders as required by ESTELA´ strategy
* To increase the member base of the association by managing the strategy, targeting the right companies and fulfilling all the formal & legal requirements
* To continuously add value to the members of ESTELA through new initiatives
* To represent ESTELA in the E.U. bodies and committees, related associations and other international organizations
* To lead and coordinate all of ESTELA´s tasks for the different European Projects
* To make presentations about the situation, characteristics and perspectives of the Solar Thermal Electric industry in international events
* To plan and coordinate ESTELA´s events, such as the annual industry forum and any others that ESTELA may develop in the future
* To coordinate and collaborate in the preparation of all the supporting material such as reports, analysis, presentations, brochures, etc
* To manage the content and updates of the website
Previous experience in policy and specific knowledge in STE technologies and electricity transmission will be considered a plus.
University Degree in at least one of the related aspect of the activity is required (i.e. Engineering, Economy, Legal, Politics, Public affairs, Communication, etc.)
ESTELA´s main language is English so an excellent command of English is required.
ESTELA is a European Industry Association created to support the emerging European solar thermal electricity industry for the generation of green power in Europe and abroad, mainly in the Mediterranean region.
ESTELA involves and is open to all main actors in Europe : promoters, developers, manufacturers, utilities, engineering companies, research institutions.
Apply by sending a resume and cover letter addressing to President to firstname.lastname@example.org.