CSP Today and PV Insider are proud to announce that MENASOLwas declared the Solar Conference of the Year 2014 at the Middle East Solar Awards 2014 ceremony celebrated in Dubai on 1st December.
In an interview at the award ceremony, Belén Gallego, Founder of CSP Today and PV Insider, said that ‘we have worked very hard over the years to offer the solar industry in the Middle East and North Africa the platform they need to move forwards in the region. This award recognises the efforts of a team of very talented people that I am happy to represent today’.
MENASOL has become the most established solar conference in the MENA region over the past seven years and has taken place in Egypt, Morocco, Abu Dhabi and Dubai. At the MESIA award ceremony it was announced that MENASOL 2015 will take place on 13-14 May in Dubai.
The Middle East Solar Awards 2014 ceremony recognized and celebrated exceptional talent and achievements in the MENA solar market. The panel of judges this year included:
- Abdul Aziz Abdulla Al Midfa, Chairman, MESIA
- Alice Cowman, CEO, CEBC (Clean Energy Business Council)
- Taher Diab, Director – Strategy & Planning, Dubai Supreme Council of Energy
- Jason O’Connell, Editor, Utilities
- Reza Sheybani, Chairman, BPVA (British Photovoltaic Association)
- Frank Wouters, CEO, Wouters LTD, Former Deputy Director General IRENA
- Daniel Zweitz, CEO – Founder, Enerwere
For more information about CSP Today and PV Insider, please visit: