SolarPACES (Solar Power and Chemical Energy Systems) is pleased to announce the SolarPACES 2021 conference to be held from September 27 – October 1, 2021 as an online event.
SolarPACES is the premier international network advancing research, development, and commercial deployment of concentrating solar-thermal power (CSP) and related technologies.
This year, our annual SolarPACES conference once again offers an excellent scientific and technical conference program, and provides an opportunity for industry, research, political and financing stakeholders and experts around the world to gather and share insights into recent R&D activities and new developments in CSP technology, with an additional focus on marketing and commercialization.
Please note the following important dates for SolarPACES 2021:
||June 15, 2021
|Notification of Acceptance:
||July 30, 2021
||July 15, 2021
|Full Papers Due:
||September 27, 2021
SolarPACES 2021 Call for Papers
If you wish to present a paper, an extended abstract should be submitted electronically providing clear information that allows us to determine the significance and quality of your work. Review criteria include originality, scientific and technical quality of the results, and relevance to the conference topics. The abstract template which serves as a guideline is available here. Please note that for this upcoming conference we encourage, as always, submission of full papers for accepted contributions for publication in the planned online proceedings with AIP, but don’t require this. The organizing committee may request a justification for non-submission of full papers, to include, for example, preliminary results that are currently being prepared for a journal publication or reviews of previously published work that haven’t been presented previously to this CSP community.
Please submit your abstract by June 15, 2021!
- Advanced materials, manufacturing, and components
- Commercial Projects
- Emerging and Disruptive Concepts
- Measurement Systems, Devices, and Procedures
- CSP Integration, Markets, and Policy
- Power Cycles
- Solar Industrial Process Heat and Thermal Desalination
- Operations, Maintenance, and Component Reliability
- Analysis and Simulation of CSP and Hybridized Systems
- Solar Fuels and Chemical Commodities
- Solar Resource Assessment
- Thermal Energy Storage Materials, Media, and Systems
- Solar Collector Systems
- Receivers and Heat Transfer Media and Transport: Linear Systems
- Receivers and Heat Transfer Media and Transport: Point Focus Systems
Please note: The overall scope of the SolarPACES conferences is the technology and application of concentrating solar thermal technologies. Contributions that have no relation to this scope are not eligible for the conference.