As CSP Focus keeps reporting, 3 of China 1st phase of 20 demonstration Concentrated Solar Power proejcts have been successfully connected to the grid in the second half year of 2018, which are CGN Delingha 50MW Parabolic Trough Project, Shouhang Dunhuang 100MW Molten Salt Parabolic Trough Project and Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower Project. The total capacity of 200MW new-built CSP demos makes China a great contributor for global CSP industrialization.
For the rest of the 1st batch demos, some of the projects are now under fast processing and leading projects like Power China Gonghe 50MW Tower Project and Yumen Xinneng 50MW Molten Salt Tower Project are expected hopefully completed by the end of this year.
Some of the projects which are under operation or construction have finished the biddings for systems and components & materials, CSP Focus wrapped up the tenders and bidding winners.
The detailed list includes 13 key concentrated solar power projects in China, of which 11 are among the 1st batch of CSP pilot projects and 2 are others. List is as below:
To read the full list of confirmed vendors and candidate suppliers for the 13 CSP projects, please click:
Free Report(28 pages): Suppliers List of China Key CSP Projects
- Shouhang Dunhuang 100MW Molten Salt Parabolic Trough Project
- Royal Tech Yumen 50MW Parabolic Trough Project
- DCTC Dunhuang 50MW MS CLFR Project
- Rayspower Yumen 50MW Trough Project
- CNNC Royal Tech Urad 100MW Parabolic Trough Project
- Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower Project
- LuNeng Haixi 50 MW Solar Thermal Tower Plant Project
- Power China Gonghe 50MW Tower Project
- Huaqiang Zhaoyang Zhangjiakou 15MW CSP plant
- CPECC Hami 50MW Molten Salt Tower Project
- CGN Delingha 50MW Parabolic Trough Project
- Yumen Xinneng 50MW Molten Salt Tower Project
- Jinfan Akesai 50MW Molten Salt Parabolic Trough Project
To get the most updated project progress and keep track on CSP technological innovation, you are welcome to join the 3rd Annual CSP Focus Innovation 2019 will be scheduled on October 24-25 in Beijing, China.