With two months ahead of the conference & expo, most of the world and China leading Concentrated Solar Power project owners, developers and EPCs have confirmed to join the event, some of them are:
- Beijing Shouhang IHW Resources Saving Technology Co., Ltd.—China 1st 100MW CSP plant developer, and EPC contractor, and developing some key CSP plants as owner, developer, EPC and key equipment provider;
- Zhejiang SUPCON Solar—China 3rd CSP pilot project developer, and joining some of commercial CSP projects’ development, EPC;
- CGN Solar—China 1st CSP pilot project developer
- Shanghai Electric—EPC of Dubai 700MW CSP project
- Huafeng Energy—Leading CSP project developer
- Inner Mongolia Electric Survey & Design Institute Co., Ltd.
- Institute of Electrical Engineering, China Academy of Science
- China Electric Power Research Institute
- Electric Power Planning & Engineering Institute
Counterparts from other countries:
Abengoa, EDF, Acciona Industrial, TSK Flagsol, Empresarios Agrupados,
ACWA Power, MASEN, BrightSource, Glasspoint…
And most of the leading players will send Senior Executives to share their expertise and experience as key-note speaker or panelist. Click to take a view of the speakers on CSP Focus China 2019.
A total number of 500 CSP industry peers are expected to attend the two-day event, and you may still enjoy the last discount by registering before this Thursday on Jan.24th.
Click to get brochure or register directly on CSP Focus China 2019.
To date, 6 companies will showcase their CSP products at the exhibition zone:
Rioglass, mirror and receiver tube
Pepperl Fuchs, sensor
Solargis s.r.o., solar resource/DNI
Changchun Shengbo, measuring equipment
Jiangsu Zhenjiang, torque tube
Bluestar Beijing, chemistry machine
There are 10 exhibition stands are still available to hire, just click here to tell us if you intend to promote your product to the audience.