Australia possesses one of the highest Direct Normal Irradiation (DNI) resources in the world. It’s expected that by the end of 2018 there will be 1.8GW of cumulative solar capacity available compared to less than 200MW in 2012. What is more, the ability to store and dispatch is key to the country.
The MENA CSP KIP is hosting a webinar to bring some clarity about the opportunities for CSP in Australia. You are invited to join and learn from the experts in the region:
- What? Free Webinar: International CSP Market Watch: Australia
- When? Tuesday Oct 30th, 12:00 GST (Dubai) / 09:00 CET
- Where? Online – Places are free but limited. Sign up here: http://bit.ly/2z4SUSe
In this webinar, we’ll learn about:
- Analyze the opportunities for solar and CSP development in Australia considering solar resource, energy demand growth and storage/dispatchability requirement
- Get an update of status of SolarReserve´s 150MW with 15h of thermal storage project in Australia
- Regulatory update – hear the latest from the government tendering efforts for renewable energy and storage and analyze what are the opportunities for developing projects there
Remember, places are limited so make sure to reserve your spot here today.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org