Over 13 months have passed since the official announcement of China 1st batch of 20 pilot Concentrated Solar Power projects last September. The FiT of RMB 1.15/kWh will be awarded on the condition that the projects would be operational by December 31 2018, leaving quite limited time for the project development and construction.
As CSP Focus surveyed, only several of the 20 pilot Concentrated Solar Power projects are actually under construction, “slow” is the problem with almost all of the CSP project developers. As the voting initiated by CSP Focus to Chinese industry players shows, the following 6 pilot CSP projects are voted to be finished first.
Top 6 solar CSP pilot projects expected to be finished earlier (surveyed by CSP Focus)
• CGN Solar Delingha 50MW HTF Parabolic Trough CSP Project
• Beijing Shouhang IHW Resources Saving Technology 100MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project
• Qinghai SUPCON Solar Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project
• Northwest Electric Power Design Institute Hami 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project
• Power China Qinghai Gonghe 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project
• Yumen Xinneng 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project
As CSP Focus survey shows, though facing some problems like less experience or hard financing, China CSP pilot project participants are trying no effort to contribute to the final success of China CSP progress.
Invite you to the survey-What to do to promote China CSP industry during CSP Focus China 2018? Your opinion is very important to our improvement. In return, you will receive CSP Focus China 2017 Post Report and 2018 Program soon after submitting.
As the top brand CSP conference, the 8th Annual CSP Focus China 2018 will see you again on March22-23 in Beijing. Over 500 global CSP industry players will be together to witness the grandest gathering.