Shanghai Boiler Co., Ltd, a subsidiary of Shanghai Electric, the leading equipment manufacturer and EPC contractor of power industry in China, won the bid of Steam Generation System for Huidong New Energy CSP Project in China on May 12. And Lanpec Technologies Limited (Shanghai), a subsidiary of SINOMACH, bagged the fabrication and installation of TES tanks, both cold tank and hot tank, of the project on the other day.
The 110MW CSP project with 8 hours storage was developed by Huidong New Energy, a SPV established by East China Electric Power Design Institute Co., Ltd, and was one of the 1.3GW CSP projects recently announced and approved since 2021. The project open the bid of EPC last November, which was without any doubt granted to East China Electric Power Design Institute Co., Ltd.
As was reported by CSP Focus previously, the project confirmed the suppliers of Steam Turbine and Air Cooling Unit this March, which went to Shanghai Turbine and Shanghai Electric SPX respectively, both are the subsidiaries of Shanghai Electric.
It was part of a multi-energy complementary complex, together with 640MW of PV, with total capacity of 750MW and investment of RMB 5,060 Million. With a total land area of 20.6 sq KM, the project was expected to be completed by the end of 2023.
Find below the latest project datasheet:
To keep in pace with the latest update of ongoing CSP projects worldwide, apply for CSP Focus Premium Membership. Contact Sunny（firstname.lastname@example.org） for detailed Membership proposals.
CSP Focus offers to Premium Membership exclusive access to:
1. Daily/Weekly update and analysis on CSP policies, projects, technologies, market trend and corporate release, etc.
2. Monthly Report on ongoing CSP projects in China and rest of world.
3. Webinars, Conferences, Group Discussions on policy, projects, technologies and market analysis, either online or in person.
Besides, CSP Focus, upon request, may provide other customized professional services as follows:
1. Exclusive Executive Meetings with Major Shareholders such as Owner, Developer, EPC Contractor and Operator etc, of CSP projects in China or rest of the world, either online or in person.
2. Marketing Promotion Services including:Market Opportunities Assessment;
- Brand Image Enforcement;
- Product Promotion;
- News Release through CSP Focus Media Platform;
- Professional Written & Oral Translation (English and Chinese);
3. Business Consultancy; Sourcing and Price Discovery; Vendor Due Diligence; Manufacture and Delivery Inspection, etc.